Teaching beginning readers how to decode CVC words successfully plays an important role in developing reading fluency.
Here is a free printable CVC word sort with a surfing theme that will allow students to self-correct with the use of scanning a QR code.
Real and Silly Word Sort
Real/Silly Word Sort Directions
- Pick a card and read it. Put in either Real or Nonsense Pile.
- Once finished, scan each QR code to check your words.
- Write down the real words read on the recording sheet.
Kindergarten Common Core Standards
- L.K.2 c & d
| Submit Your Tip |
More QR Codes
- 16 Fun QR Code Learning Activities for Free
- QR Code Audio Stories for the Whole Year!
- Mean, Median, Mode, Range QR Code Activity
Like what you've found?
Get creative and free teacher articles - delivered to your inbox weekly.
p.s. A bonus pack of 11 printable classroom posters are headed your way!