Studying about bats in primary grades is fun and chock-full of learning. Teach your students the basics of bats with this free instant download bat fact graphic organizer and 3 bat videos online. Students will learn vocabulary, bat facts and write about bats. You can teach this topic any time of the year, not just in October!
About Bats – Lesson Overview
Gather lots of non-fiction books about bats. Select your favorites to use a read alouds and provide the rest as resource material. Use any or all of the three listed bat videos to extend your students learning. Use the bat writing graphic organizer to give students a place to write down their newly learned facts…
| Submit Your Tip |
More Lesson Plans
- Lesson Plan: Brainstorming “How To” Books Topics
- 17 Quick Cootie Catcher Printables and Lesson Plan Ideas
- 8 Fast, Free Water Cycle Resources and Activities
More Graphic Organizers
- 4 Graphic Organizers to Compare and Contrast
- Pre-Writing Graphic Organizer – Persuasive, Narrative, Informational
- Paragraph Writing – Common Core Main Topic
Like what you've found?
Get creative and free teacher articles - delivered to your inbox weekly.
p.s. A bonus pack of 11 printable classroom posters are headed your way!