While some of you lucky ducks are already on summer vacation some of us are still plugging away!!!
This is my last week of school and grades were already due SO what to do?
what to do?
well… you do an end of the year art project!!!!
These took us about 2 days to do BUT that also includes the 2000 degree heat outside to help speed up the drying!!!
So without the fast forward dry time… I would guesstimate 3-4 days to complete 🙂
A great thing about this project is it is JUST
- acrylic paint
- black Sharpies (love me some Sharpies)
- and scrap booking paper
it was SUPER EASY
and all the kiddos LOVED it
all of them
If you like what you see then head on over to my blog and get the 411 (information)!!!
– Originally posted on Teaching Blog Addict
| Submit Your Tip |
More End of the Year
- 17 Simple End of the School Year Student Gifts and Writing Activities
- 9 Excellent End of the Year Gifts for $1
- Goodbye Letter for the End of the Year
Like what you've found?
Get creative and free teacher articles - delivered to your inbox weekly.
p.s. A bonus pack of 11 printable classroom posters are headed your way!