Use apple slices to explore and record number bonds.
Get ready for back to school with the fun apple themed math lesson! This hands-on lesson from Bethany at Math Geek Mama uses apple slices to explore and understand number bonds. This set of free printables includes pages to record various pairs of numbers that equal the total number of apple slices.
It also includes some cut and paste pages to help kids recognize number bonds for the numbers 1-10 as well as 11-20, providing fine motor skills practice along with developing important math skills! Fun for grades K-2!
| Submit Your Tip |
- Patterns with Fractions: The Lion’s Share Printables
- Teach Geometry Angles: 3 Printable “Sir Cumference” Activities
- It Pays to Read When Teaching Math: 5 Reasons Why
More Apple Themed Resources
- 22 Apple-licious Classroom Activities and Freebies
- Apple Tree About Me Math Activity
- Free Apple Science Observation Worksheets