I recently posted a copy of my daily schedule in kindergarten along with some things my kinders do on a weekly basis. Plus I have a copy of our alphabet chart for you too. It’s a freebie!
Here is the outline of my daily schedule
I’ll outline my daily schedule for you but describe it more in detail for you too.
- 8:30-8:45 – arrival, announcements, folders, etc.
- 8:45-9:00 – Morning Meeting
- 9:00-9:20 – Writers’ Workshop
- 9:20-10:00 – (Mon/Tue) Morning ABC Baskets (Wed/Thur)Phys. Ed. (Fri) Religion Journal, theme-based craft or things we have not finished during the week
- 10:00-10:20 – snack
- 10:20-11:20 – Literacy Centers and Guided Reading
- 11:20-1:20 – Lunch and planning time.
- 1:20-2:00 – Math Baskets
- 2:00-2:20 – Mon/Tue) Library (Weds/Thur/Fri) keep working on math during this time
- 2:20-2:40 – snack (hand out the Communication Folders that have notes, reading books, etc.)
- 2:40-3:00 – DPA (Daily Physical Activity)
- 3:00-3:20 – get ready for dismissal (yes, it takes this long, more so in the winter time!)
- 3:20 – dismissal
Alphabet Chart Freebie
I’ve also included a cute little freebie for you… all about the alphabet!
Each student gets a copy of this alphabet chart. They can use the chart when they are writing in their journal and I even have it posted at my writing center.
It has two pages – one is of the uppercase letters and the other is the lowercase letters. This free alphabet chart has beginning sound pictures too.
Come on by my blog to read more about my schedule and pick up your freebie alphabet chart..
– Originally posted on Teaching Blog Addict
| Submit Your Tip |
Have You Seen
- Alphabet Battleship Learning Game
- Alphabet Letter Mazes from A-Z
- Cute and Free Word Wall Alphabet and Numbers
Like what you've found?
Get creative and free teacher articles - delivered to your inbox weekly.
p.s. A bonus pack of 11 printable classroom posters are headed your way!