Make a simple file and paper organizer for your classroom with this DIY project! Here’s the step by step instructions on how to use an empty folder box and turn it into a organizer for papers.
You’ll need a few things for this project. Here’s what I recommend having on hand to get your papers and files organized.
- File folder display box (free)
- Stationary paper (or contact paper)
1. First get an empty folder box that you can find at any store. Sstock up during Back to School time or anytime of the year.
Ask a store clerk if you can have the empty boxes that used to hold file folders.
2. Go to Michael’s or Hobby Lobby and pick out your favorite stationary paper to cover the plain box with.
3. Wah-la! Use this file and paper organizer in the classroom by having one for each class. Put graded papers in it or have the students turn in their work in each box. Cheap and fabulous!
| Submit Your Tip |
More Classroom Organization
- How To Organize Classroom Crayons
- Teacher Organization 101 – Storing Extra Labels
- Binder Organization – Organized Teacher by Months
Like what you've found?
Get creative and free teacher articles - delivered to your inbox weekly.
p.s. A bonus pack of 11 printable classroom posters are headed your way!