If you’re a fan of keeping anchor charts around, then you’ll love this anchor chart storage tip. Storing anchor charts so students can access them is easy with this tip. So, how do you keep them handy without leaving them up all year long? Try this clever tip using an inexpensive clothing stand.
How to Store Your Anchor Charts
Hole punch your anchor charts – especially if they are evergreen ones. Slip the anchor charts onto shower curtain hooks or even large binder rings. Add charts to the rings and hooks anytime you want to take a chart off of the walls but still keep it handy….
| Submit Your Tip |
More Anchor Charts
- 9 Handy Anchor Charts on Display
- Cute Generalizations Anchor Chart
- Poetry Tools Visual Anchor Chart
- What is Responsibility: Classroom Anchor Chart
- 10 Helpful Writing Prompt Ideas and Anchor Charts