I’m super excited about the linky that I just started on my blog: Lessons From The Middle. It’s all middle school years freebies! There’s surely something for everyone!
My hope is to save you some time by having a neat collection of freebies from lots of different teachers.
The list includes:
- The Scientific Method – a PowerPoint
- An Adding, Comparing and Ordering Decimals Game
- Vocabulary Foldable. Oh… I’m not done!
- Novel projects
- Similes, synonyms, antonym resources
- A scavenger hunt…
… you’ll just have to come on over and check them all out for yourself!
I have added this linky to my “Freebies” tab as well, so that it’ll be easy for you to find later on too.
– Originally posted on Teaching Blog Addict
| Submit Your Tip |
Have You Seen
- Physical Activity and Brain Boosters
- Dice Games Rock! Earth Day Vocabulary Roll and Read
- Multiplying Decimals – How To Teach and Model
Like what you've found?
Get creative and free teacher articles - delivered to your inbox weekly.
p.s. A bonus pack of 11 printable classroom posters are headed your way!