Are you a mom and a blogger? If so you are a mom who blogs. This is no easy task.
Being a Blog Mom takes time, organization and patience. Sometimes we are balancing and juggling all at once and in the end we can fall flat on our faces.
When this happens, don’t worry take a deep breath and know you are not alone.
You too can find the balance – it just takes some planning on your part.
Consider how you can:
- be organized with planning out posts
- set goals for the type of blogger you want to be
- make time for your family
- help your family understand what it is you do online
- keep the creativity going (and avoid burnout!)
I’ve got more tips on how to be organized, set a goal and where you can find balance… because you don’t have to feel like you are running a circus…
– Originally posted on Teaching Blog Addict