Celebrate Presidents Day with three quick printable resources for your elementary classroom. Play a memory match game, roll-a-cube or roll and color in your White House to integrate learning about the presidents and our Nation.
Celebrate Presidents Day
- Teach your students grade level appropriate facts about our Presidents. Use these printable activities to help reinforce what you’ve taught. Play a Presidents’ Day memory matching game using American symbols like Mt. Rushmore and the bald eagle.
- Get creative on how to use these American symbol cubes to work on reviewing Presidents Day facts and use them to celebrate Presidents day in a fun way.
- Reinforce addition practice with a White House add-n-color playing mat. You can also slip these into plastic sheet protectors and have students circle their answers to reuse over as a center activity.
| Submit Your Tip |
- If I were President… Prompt Writing for Kindergarten
- 8 Fast Patriotic Freebies and 4th of July Ideas
- 52 Emergent Readers for All Year Long