How do you call on your students? I bet many of us use different variations of the same idea!
I assign each of my students a classroom number, and pick sticks from a jar.
Just this week, I decided to spice up this management idea with colorful numbers.
All you need to make this “Pick me!” pot are the following items:
- clay pot
- popsicle sticks
- hot glue
- my classroom numbers set (free download)
Head on over to my blog to grab your FREE copy of these cute numbers, as well as the directions for this easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy project!
– Originally posted on Teaching Blog Addict
| Submit Your Tip |
Have You Seen
- Classroom Management Technique: “I am working for” Board
- Easy Classroom Management Project and a Freebie!!
- Catch a Habit: Happy Kids Classroom Management
Like what you've found?
Get creative and free teacher articles - delivered to your inbox weekly.
p.s. A bonus pack of 11 printable classroom posters are headed your way!