This is my most favorite time of the year…school is out for summer! Yippee!
Thought I would celebrate the beginning of my summer by giving you the cutest little freebie.
I shared my post about my crayon bulletin board and you all loved it.
I have had so many requests recently asking me how to make it and if I could send them the templates so I thought I would make it available to all of you!
Here’s how to make it
- Collect one empty water bottle per student.
- Print the crayon stencil on various color of construction paper. Roll a piece of construction paper around each empty water bottle and hot glue gun it.
- To make the black name ovals, simply create a text box over top of the ovals in my free download using a font that you like. Make sure the font color selected is white.
- Print and cut out the name ovals. Glue one name onto each crayon…
– Originally posted on Teaching Blog Addict
| Submit Your Tip |
More Board Activities
- Adorable Bulletin Board Idea
- 5 Free Goals and Objectives Whiteboard Headers
- 6 Physical Activities to Keep Your Students Focused Until the Last Day of School
I am going into my 10th year teaching... all of which is in Kindergarten! I teach at a Catholic School in Woodbridge, Ontario (about 20 minutes north of Toronto). I have a combined class of both Junior and Senior Kindergarten students (pre-k and k).
I come to school each day with a huge smile on my face and so do my students!