This is my most favorite time of the year…school is out for summer! Yippee!
Thought I would celebrate the beginning of my summer by giving you the cutest little freebie.
I shared my post about my crayon bulletin board and you all loved it.
I have had so many requests recently asking me how to make it and if I could send them the templates so I thought I would make it available to all of you!
Here’s how to make it
- Collect one empty water bottle per student.
- Print the crayon stencil on various color of construction paper. Roll a piece of construction paper around each empty water bottle and hot glue gun it.
- To make the black name ovals, simply create a text box over top of the ovals in my free download using a font that you like. Make sure the font color selected is white.
- Print and cut out the name ovals. Glue one name onto each crayon…
– Originally posted on Teaching Blog Addict