How do you call on your students? I bet many of us use different variations of the same idea!
I assign each of my students a classroom number and pick sticks from a jar.
Just this week, I decided to spice up this management idea with colorful numbers.
All you need to make this “Pick me!” pot are the following items:
- clay pot
- popsicle sticks
- hot glue
- my classroom numbers set (free download)
Head on over to my blog to grab your FREE copy of these cute numbers, as well as the directions for this easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy project!
– Originally posted on Teaching Blog Addict
Have You Seen
- Classroom Management Technique: “I am working for” Board
- Catch a Habit: Happy Kids Classroom Management
- Classroom Management “Yes Line” Behavior Trick!
Teri - A Cupcake For The Teacher
Hi There! I'm Teri, and I am a blessed mama and wife. I love to laugh, shop, create and teach first grade.