When it comes time to do research projects, there can often be fear on the teacher’s part in allowing students to do their own internet searches. Here are some classroom tips on how to teach internet searches. This way students can stay on task and be in a safer searching environment online.
Safe Internet Searches Tips
Teach students how to search on the internet with a few practice steps. Find out which search engines are the best and safest for kids. Start with structured examples and practice searches before moving onto independent topics. Students will be excited to work on their own research project topics once they’ve learned the basics…
| Submit Your Tip |
More on Research Projects
- 4 Graphic Organizers to Compare and Contrast
- Using LiveBinder – Technology Projects Made Simple
- Research Project Organizer: Extinct, Endangered, Threatened Species
More Technology in the Classroom
- Differentiating Made Painless: Front Row Website Review
- Age Appropriate Non-Fiction Made Simple
- Easy & Quick Parent Communication Tool
Like what you've found?
Get creative and free teacher articles - delivered to your inbox weekly.
p.s. A bonus pack of 11 printable classroom posters are headed your way!